Quality, Environment and Safety Policy
The General Management of COI TECHNOLOGY SRL – sensitive to the ever-increasing demands in the field of product quality coming from a wide variety of product sectors and with a view to continuous improvement aimed at customer satisfaction and minimization of the reduction of risks to the health and safety of personnel and the environment – has decided to implement and maintain an efficient Integrated Quality, Environment and Safety Management System, in compliance with UNI EN ISO 9001: 2015, UNI EN 14001:2015 and UNI EN 45001:2018 that ensures full customer satisfaction and continuous improvement of management and operational efficiency through the continuous improvement of Production and Management Processes.
The General Management, in order to pursue in practice the directions expressed in the Quality Policy, establishes the following commitments:
- fully understand the context in which the Company operates;
- examine with the utmost attention the needs and expectations of the stakeholders, and determine the factors that may affect the Company’s Integrated System;
- analyze the opportunities and risks to be addressed in order to ensure the effectiveness of the Integrated System and its continuous improvement;
- provide products that meet operational requirements and pose no risk or danger to the user;
- involve and sensitize personnel adequately and at every level in the company’s quality management to ensure the manufacture and supply of products that comply with applicable regulations and contractual requirements;
- products that meet operational requirements and pose no risk;
- implement, in an effective manner, all measures and corrective actions to prevent the failure to achieve the contractually established product delivery characteristics;
- provide adequate technical support for the solution of problems related to the installation of safety valves and, more generally, to the safety analysis of systems;
- implement everything necessary and possible for the elimination of occupational health and safety risks, from which accidents, injuries and occupational diseases may result;
- integrate the issue of occupational health and safety within the company’s processes, through careful evaluation of all risks to the health and safety of its employees, collaborators and visitors;
- protect the environment and pursue sustainable development by actively maintaining and improving the control of its environmental aspects;
- prevent any pollution and minimize the environmental impacts of its activities, particularly those resulting from air emissions, waste management, energy consumption, fire prevention, and environmental noise management;
- train and inform all workers on the specific risks related to the profession and those related to the type of facility, through a suitable training plan;
- promote communication, participation and consultation among all workers, in order to develop the awareness of staff engaged in the various activities of competence, improving the awareness of their role and potential, both in relation to the prevention of risks inherent in health and safety, and for the purposes of the actions to be taken in situations of danger or emergency;
- consider prevention essential in order to achieve, as a result of the measures taken, an acceptable level of residual risk for the company and at the regulatory level;
- constantly monitor near misses so that prevention and protection measures can be taken to reduce the possibility of accidents;
- consolidate a cooperative relationship with all suppliers, achieving adequate safety and efficiency standards in process management;
- maintain the speed of product delivery as a qualifying element of the Company’s operations;
- Promptly notify the TÜV Rheinland organization of any changes to the system and any construction changes to the safety valves.
Within the framework of what is defined at the strategic level by this statement, the Executive Board shall annually define measurable objectives in order to be able to evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of what has been put in place. The Management of each individual operational area is accountable, as far as it is concerned, for the effective implementation of the Integrated Management System and the achievement of the set objectives.
Verification of the achievement of the objectives set, is a fundamental part of the System Review activity.
The General Management ensures and supports the implementation of this Policy.
San Giuliano M. (MI), 26/01/2023